What's new in Panorama 3.0
- Improved stitching algorithm
- Removed the orientation selection at the start - it's all portrait now (read why in FAQs)
- Streamlined user interface
- Removed the resolution selection at the end of the stitching process (read why in FAQs)
Fully automated stitching
The Panorama app features fully automated photo stitching.
All you need to do is to take the photos, which need to be only roughly aligned.
The app then automatically
- accurately aligns adjacent photos,
- applies brightness/exposure differences corrections,
- seamlessly blends photos into a single panorama.
The stitching method is a mixture of latest image processing techniques and our own innovations. It is unique in its quality and you won't find it anywhere else.
Intuitive user interface
We believe we managed to come up with a user interface that is intuitive and very easy to use. At the same time it gives users a lot of flexibility.
The following features are included:
- Add photos to the panorama from either LEFT or RIGHT side to ensure the subject is centered
- DELETE a shot if you don't like how it looks in the preview
- TRANSPARENT EDGE of previous shot for ease of lining up next photo
Take as many photos as you like, create 360 panorama
There is no limit on number of photos you can take so it is easy to create 360 panoramas.
The example below is 7136 x 1077
pixels panorama comprising 15 shots in high resolution, taken in portrait mode.
Copyright 2013 The iFone Guys Ltd. All rights reserved.