- Open the application and tap the camera icon toward the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
This will start the panorama by opening the camera.
- Take a photo using the green camera button.
- Elect to 'Use' (or 'Retake'). You will have the opportunity to 'Delete' the photo when you see the preview.
This will take a few seconds.
- Choose either delete (the 'X') or add photo (the camera icon).
You can add a photo from either left or right hand side. Similarly you can choose to delete the leftmost or rightmost photo.
If you choose to add a photo, an edge of the previous photo will appear for you as transparency to line up the next shot.
- Take another photo using the green camera button.
Follow steps 3. - 5. until you are finished.
- When finished taking photos, press the finish (tick) button.
- The stitching process begins.
- When finished, a confirmation message appears and your photo is saved to your Photo Album - like any other photo you take with your iPhone.
- Take another panorama by tapping the camera icon or close the application.
If you chose 'Back', you can continue working with your panorama.
- the email application on the iPhone re-sizes (reduces) images before it sends them. In order to retrieve your panoramas in full size, you will need to connect the iPhone to Mac or PC and synchronize through iTunes or retrieve them from a generic photo application by accessing the iPhone as a standard digital camera.